Last Updated: August 1, 2020
Software Engineer based in the San Francisco Bay Area
Microsoft - Software Engineer 2 - (08/2020 - Present)
- Software Engineer working on Microsoft Teams collaborative experiences.
Front App - Software Engineer - (10/2019 - 08/2020)
- Full stack developer as a part of the Platform, and Customer Centric Communications team for the Front email client.
- Contributed to rearchitecting, and implementing contact management within the service.
- Platform work consisted of integration error framework development, and authentication within the app with partners (third party)
Microsoft - Software Engineer 2 (L62) - (02/2018 - 10/2019)
- Contributed development of the transport layer for the core framework used by the collaborative live-editing components in Microsoft Teams.
Previously worked on Skype consumer web and application service performance
- Improved distributed notification service performance from 60 min to 10 min per notification period (6.00x)
- Increased the performance of internal account-deletion service in preparation for the GDPR compliance with utilization of basic table-based hashing algorithm. (1 month to 8 minutes after optimization)
- Owned and maintained the Skype Bot Channel configuration page on Microsoft Azure Bot Services.
- Wrote and maintained design documents which were used cross-organization as references
IBM - Software Engineer - (04/2017 - 02/2018)
- Full stack engineer performing web development for IBM Direct Link, a cloud service using modern front-end technologies.
- Developed management, and monitoring components for internal application controlling cloud platform with job queue to monitor device connection status.
TSheets - Software Engineer - (10/2016 - 04/2017)
Improved performance of Android WebView component to offload rendering UI components to the GPU.
- Achieved 60 fps on scrolling and animation from ~15 fps for web and mobile applications.
- Created and maintained authorized device and configuration components along with enhancement and implementation of device authorization token refresh scheme.
Yardi Systems - Software Engineer - (06/2012 - 10/2016)
- Development and maintenance of web features, and pharmaceutical systems for the Yardi EHR web application.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - (2020 - Present) - M.Sc in Computer Science
- University of California, Santa Barbara - (2008 - 2012) - B.Sc in Computer Science
Recent Personal Projects
- Demonstration of Phong, Reflected, and Refracted shading of a teapot within a skybox using WebGL
- Source: https://github.com/urbanspr1nter/shaded-teapot
- Framework for creating JRPG computer, and console video games
- Provides procedural item generation, inventory system, character, enemy, and menu system.
- Interoperable with other game engines such as Unity3D
- Source: https://github.com/urbanspr1nter/jrpg-system